MENU

Slide

[AD] Say hello to SUPER 10, with all the boxes priced at $10!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014



We just received some inside news to what Black Box is up to recently. Apparently, they really have something up their sleeves. Some of you might have already noticed the little changes done to the bi-monthly boxes, so let’s wait and see. I smell something here and I can’t wait to find out what it is!

To something that’s more exciting for all of us today – Say hello to SUPER 10! 
The Black Box team just put together 3 LIMITED EDITION boxes for the month of October, and what’s unique about these boxes are that they have a different superhero character that represents the personality of each box (I, for one could relate to one of the boxes). 

So which tickles your fancy?



Let’s take a look at my SUPER 10 box, I got Sapphire Wonder!

Sapphire Wonder: "Girls will save the world, we can make bad men good, and weak woman strong. Put me to test and I can do wonders."


For $10, I got 2 full sized products (Nivea Fruity Shield Pink Guava + Himalaya Neem Face pack) and 3 travel sized products (Hada labo Cleanser + Lotion + Klarity Lasertox CC Cream) and 1 sachet of Nivea In-shower skin conditioner.

Tinted lip balms are a lifesaver especially during times like when i'm driving/working and don't have time to properly touch up my lippies, I can't stand my lips feeling all dry/tight/chapped or worst, looking pale like a zombie! So I always make a point keep one good tinted lipbalm handy in my purse to keep my lips hydrated and the Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava lipbalm has this nice pinky glossy tint that makes your lips look intantly plumper and kissable! Muuuuuacks! 

I haven't exactly gotten used to the concept of conditioning my skin in the shower with the Nivea In-shower skin conditioner but Nivea body products always has this soft calming scent that is real soothing so it's nice using it at the end of the day.

After reviewing the Himalaya nourishing cream, which i absolutely love (I have already packed a travel-friendly mini tub in my honeymoon vacation luggage, winter in europe, I'm so going to slather it all over during this trip to protect my skin from the cold!) I started to explore the other products from Himalaya and i read lots of great reviews of the Neem Face Pack which many commented has saved or really helped with clearing up their breakouts and I would say i'm not a total fan of the herb-y scent, but it works wonder for my oily skin thou!

My fiance is a huge fan of hada labo products! he has gone through about 3-4 tubes of the Hada Labo Super-Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser now, he has dry skin so it's does a fine job in cleansing and yet never drying out his skin. A couple drops of hyaluronic acid lotion is enough to preps my skin for the other steps of my skin regime.

The Klarity Lasertox CC's other name is the "Miracle White Lotion", I'm normally not obsessed with whitening but I definitely don't mind have brighter skin! The texture is a light soft cream which spreads ultra easy + absorbs without leaving any residue in no time, i'm not sure what technology do they use in this cream but my skin does look slightly brighter after application, it has SPF 30 PA ++ too so if your skin is generally clear, not in need of much coverage and all you need is a brighter complexion, you might want to try this!




SUPER 10 Sapphire Wonder box, together with 2 other variants, Beauty Beast and Iron Amber, are available at Black Box Qoo10 store or E-Store at $10 each.
Because it’s SUPER 10, and like the name suggests, these boxes are priced at $10 each. Can’t decide on which to buy? Why not get all 3, at a special price of $25!

 

WHERE TO BUY:

Qoo10:
http://www.qoo10.sg/shop/BlackBoxSG
E-Store: http://www.blackbox.sg/index.php?main_page=products_all

 
TRACK THEM DOWN AT:

Website: www.BlackBox.sg
Facebook: BlackBoxSG
Instagram: BlackBoxSG
YouTube: www.youtube.com/BlackBoxSGchannel

#BBSUPER10

♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: